BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

what a day !

today i went to tkc to get my spm cert. and guess what.... we met en.salleh. had a little chat with him ! aisyah just haaaaaad to tell en.salleh that i like to go to clubs ! wth ?? ahahaha.

then when we arrived aisyah's house, we decided to go curve.. so we where there for like less thn 5 mins. so. went to the autopay station to check if i need to pay anything. then we were off to pusat bandar damansara. kinda sesat for a lil bit.. anyways ... during the "lost" period...i suddenly realised that my spm cert wasn't with me !!!!!!!! then i thought it was probably under my seat...
but NOOOO ! it wasnt thereeeee ! so.. it just hit me that i might have dropped it at curve, when i wanted to pay for the ticket.. so, we quickly went back there and searched the car park, but couldnt find anything.. aisyah decided to go ask the car park security. and THANNKK GOD .. there was a good news !

me /aisyah : uncle ada jumpe sijil tak kat situ ?

carpark security : owh.. sijil spm ey ? ada ada.

me : ye kee?? kat mane sijil tu sekarang?

c/p security : ada laki melayu yang keja starbucks yang jumpe . die ambik sijil tu . cube adik cari die kat starbucks. die rambut tegak2 .

me/aisyah : owh. ok ok . terima kasih ye uncle !


c/p security : adik tahu kan kat mane starbucks ? die kat atas hujung sane.

me/aisyah : tahu tahu . terima kasih ye uncle .


so.. we went to starbucks.. and searched for the guy......




me : hey .. the car park security guy told me that u found a spm cert at the car park ..

malay guy : yeaah..

me : well... its mine.. i kinda dropped it just now.

malay guy : owh. alright..


me : well... can i have it back.....

malay : owh. its at the concierge.


me : ooowh. ok ok.. thanks yeaaaah



so, luckily i found my spm cert !!! yeeaaaaay ! thank u , you malay guy rambut tegak2 ! :)
and thank u aisyaaah ! owh and yeaah..the guy at the concierge counter wanted to lelong my spm cert ! hehe .

haaaaappy ending !!!




2 comments:

rjaisyah said...

hahaha WTH? we're blogging about the same thing! xyah COPY plis?!!??

naqiah said...

hahahaha.. i din know u blogged about this too ! i opened ur blog tgk2 u dah blog about this ! haha